Priceless Perks for Destination I Dos
No matter your bridal budget, a strategic upgrade or splurge on a wedding detail can make your big day even more special. Consider one of these priceless perks:
1. Underwater “I dos” at Cozumel’s Occidental Grand Cozumel.
2. A fireworks-fest at Baja’s Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos.
3. The aisle covered in orchids at Kauai’s Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa.
4. Steel-pan band accompaniment at Elite Island Resorts in the Caribbean.
5. A photo booth for the reception at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.
6. Your wildest dream of a wedding cake at Miami Beach’s Fontainebleau.
7. Hawaiian conch shell blower and hula dancers at Oahu’s Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
8. Caribbean Ritual Dancers at the U.S. Virgin Islands’s Westin St. John Resort & Villas.
9. A brass band to accompany the wedding party through the streets at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans.
10. The bridal carriage at the Dominican Republic’s Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa.
11. A Balloon-a-Gram at Couples Resorts in Jamaica.
12. The Colonial Chapel at Costa Rica’s JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa.
13. The village choir backing your vows at Fiji’s Yasawa Island Resort and Spa.