Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa1571 Poipu Rd, Koloa, Kauai, HI
STRETCHED ACROSS 50 lushly landscaped acres on Hawaii’s “Garden Isle,” overlooking beautiful Keoneloa Bay, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa welcomes bridal couples with 602 upscale rooms, a water playground complete with waterfalls and lagoons, the 45,000-square-foot Anara spa and a range of activities onsite and off.
Complementing a decor that reflects Hawaii’s golden era, all guestrooms afford ocean, garden or mountain views and feature private patios or balconies, marble-clad baths, Portico bath products and wireless Internet access. Grand Club accommodations are also available, including a cozy lounge that serves daily continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and evening cocktails.
For the big day, the resort’s own team of professional wedding planners works with brides and grooms to create a nuptial event unlike any other. Five wedding packages with a range of options and special touches have just been designed to accommodate every couple’s budget and taste. Bridal couples can exchange vows in one of the many lush gardens, in an oceanfront gazebo or in elegant indoor venues able to host from 20 to 1,000 people.
Honeymoons in Paradise:
Cascading waterfalls against tropical landscapes, a torchlighting ceremony and lilting Hawaiian melodies make the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa synonymous with romance. Try “Share The Stars” for uninterrupted dining under romantic Kauai skies with your own private server. Round out each day with a relaxing treatment at ANARA Spa. Perhaps you’d like to try a partners’ instructional massage?
The Ten Most Romantic Things to do at the Grand Hyatt Kauai:
Create memories that will have a place in your heart forever.
1. Champagne toast from your lanai at sunset.
2. Day at ANARA Spa. The “hands on” Couples Massage is a MUST.
3. Romantic dinner for two at Donderos.
4. Sunrise walk on the beach and bluff overlooking Keoneloa Bay.
5. Share the Stars dinner in your own private cabana.
6. Discover Kauai on a bicycle.
7. Picnic on Shipwreck beach with a simple or elegant picnic basket for two from Room Service.
8. Kayak though our lagoons.
9. Steal a kiss in the pool cavern.
10. Torchlighting Ceremony at Seaview Terrace. Come see how we “turn on the lights”.