El Tamarindo Beach & Golf ResortKm. 7.5 Highway 200 Jalisco, Mexico
Weddings and honeymoons are memories cherished for a lifetime. El Tamarindo is one of the most unique venues for a destination wedding or distinctive honeymoon.
Weddings at El TamarindoÃ¢â?¬Â¦
Each wedding at El Tamarindo is tailor-made to the specifications of the bride and groom. Our experienced event and catering staff is involved from the beginning, ensuring that the couples vision is brought to life.
Our wedding services include assistance with everything necessary to create the perfect day, including:
~ Pre-wedding spa pampering and day of beauty services
~ Securing a civil judge, justice of the peace, priest or minister
~ Hiring a photographer
~ Creation of floral arrangements and bouquets
~ Music for the ceremony and reception
~ Reception services, including outdoor or indoor dining. In an effort to provide the most private and personal experience possible, we remind you that the entire Resort is available if you would like to book the 29 villas, private beach and restaurant for your wedding.
El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort is built on a splendid peninsula that juts out into a cliff-ringed bay. The resort is 45 minutes drive north of the Manzanillo International Airport.
The Tamarindo development boast one 18-hole championship golf course, ranked # 2 in Mexico and a luxury boutique resort. It comprises fifteen kilometers of beach and nine hundred acres of exuberant vegetation. It serves as a model for the delicate balance that has been achieved between the natural environment and the highest standards offered in our intimate and luxurious resort.
Given the regionÃ¢â?¬â?¢s moderate to warm climate, light clothing is recommended for the day and resort casual for the evening. Costalegre extends for over 200 kilometers along the Pacific Coast on the southern point of the State of Jalisco between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, Colima State.
The hotel features 29 independent casitas with thatched palm roofs and interiors that utilize the regionÃ¢â?¬â?¢s traditional building materials. Each casita feature a lively palette of Mexican colors. Special features are: large master bedroom with king size beds oversized and fully appointed bathroom, outdoor Jacuzzi & small private pool,, air conditioning, safety deposit box, mini-bar, hands free telephone, wireless internet access, 32Ã¢â?¬Â Sony Bravia LCD Flat screen T.V. with satellite service, CD & DVD players.
Newly added in April of 2007, are 3 Luxurious beach front residences, each with 4 bedrooms, living room, dining area, swimming pool, outdoor BBQ, dining area and magnificent ocean view.
All free standing casitas are in Ã¢â?¬Å?palapaÃ¢â?¬Â (thatched roof) style and blend harmoniously amongst the lush tropical garden. Local hardwoods and unique rainforest palm tree trunks are featured in the outdoor structures and terraces. The master bedrooms are spacious and feature an oversized bathroom. Each casita has been newly redecorated with natural fabrics in a Mexican array of colors and they offer every comfort and modern amenities.
Ocean Front Casitas:
(7) are set at the foot of towering palm trees overlooking the sea. All have a spacious bedroom and oversized bathroom with separate shower and outdoor Jacuzzi. They have a large covered terrace featuring an outdoor living room and dining area. Each casita has a private garden with direct access to the beach. All ocean front casitas feature a small pool and outdoor Jacuzzi.
Two Bedroom Ocean Front Casita:
(1) This casita has all of the amenities of our one bedroom Ocean Front casita, but offers a second bedroom with two queen size beds and private bath. Ideal for friends or family travel
(9) are set behind the Beach Front casitas amongst beautiful palm trees garden. Their set up is similar to the Beach Front casitas featuring an outdoor Jacuzzi or plunge pool. Some of these casitas have spacious indoor living room with sofas where two children (up to age 11) can be accommodated.
Two Bedroom Garden Casitas:
(2) Ideal for family or friends traveling together. This Casita features a master bedroom with king size bed with a private ensuite bathroom, while the second guests rooms has 2 twin beds or one king, also its own bathroom. The two bedrooms overlook the garden. These casitas feature an outdoor dining and living area and a plunge pool.
(10) are set back against the hill amongst lush vegetation. They have one bedroom with king size bed, a sitting area, a spacious bathroom and outdoor terrace with small pool.
(1) This luxurious one bedroom ocean front villa has recently been added and offers, a 2 storey villa, with master suite on the first floor,full bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, and outdoor terrace with private Jacuzzi. The first floor features, a state-of-the-art kitchen (for our chef to prepare meals), a dining and living area, 52Ã¢â?¬Â flat screen T.V., DVD/CD and sound system, a large terrace with thatched roof, dining and sitting area, private pool and Jacuzzi.
(3) Newly added to our hotel facilities, these magnificent 4 bedroom ocean front residences offers all of the comfort of a beach villa, with all of the amenities and services of El Tamarindo Resort. Each features, one master bedroom with king size bed, private ensuite bathroom, outdoor shower and terrace with Jacuzzi. The guests bedrooms offer a selection of one king size bed (2 guests rooms) with private bathroom and outdoor balcony and on the first floor the third guest bedroom has two queen size beds, large bathroom and outdoor terrace. The Residence can accommodate up to 8 adults and are fully manned by your own Butler, cook and dedicated maid services.
La Higuera is built on a large outdoor terrace with a Ã¢â?¬Å?palapaÃ¢â?¬Â style thatched roof. The restaurant has an unequaled view of the pool, beach and ocean and offers delicious Mexican and International dishes. The Bar, to one side of the restaurant, serves refreshing cocktails and snacks throughout the day and evening.
TROPICAL SPA HUT:
Our Spa Hut provides our guests with relaxing massages and beauty treatments. Our therapists use totally natural products. We also feature a Temazcal, (indigenous sweat lodge), for a unique ritual experience in cleansing and purifying your body.
AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICES:
USD $125 One-way private car from or to Manzanillo International Airport. Our driver will meet guests at the Airport holding up a sign with their names. Cold towels and refreshments are offered during the scenic drive of about 45 minutes.
Starting January 7, 2008:
For all reservations of minimum 4 nights stay we will offer complimentary roundtrip transfers from Manzanillo airport only.
El Tamarindo Golf Course is rated # 2 in Mexico by BestÃ¢â?¬â?¢s Guide to Golf in Mexico, 2007 edition.
Ã?Â· Our guests are offered a special green fee of $ 165 USD per person
Ã?Â· Caddie (Mandatory) $ 20 USD per person
Ã?Â· Golf Cart : If 2 players the golf cart is free, if only one player, the cost is $60 US
TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CANADA: 1-866-351-7478
Or contact the hotel:
El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort
Tel: (52) (315) 351.50 31, Ext 204
Fax: (52) (315) 351.50 70 or
via email: email@example.com