Ebell of Los Angeles743 South Lucerne Blvd. Los Angeles, CA
The Ebell of Los Angeles was built in the 1920’s to house one of the nation’s most prestigious women’s clubs. With its Italian Renaissance architecture, red tile roofs and wrought- iron rails and grates, it exemplifies the signature west coast look associated with L.A.’s boom days.
Arched doorways, including an intricately crafted wrought-iron main entrance, lead into sunny galleries and lofty salons, each of which has its own intriguing detail.
Exchange vows in the shade of a Purple Myrtle tree or in front of a fountain topped with an appealing bronze statue. Guests are seated on a well-kept green lawn surrounding the fountain, and the brides can make their entrance from the tall arched doorway of the Art Salon, just off the courtyard.