Alternative Wedding Location Ideas
When you think of weddings in a park, what kind of view comes to mind? A park wedding can be much more than just a grassy area with nearby playground. Here are some other types of beautiful park wedding locations and some considerations when booking a park wedding:
- National Parks
- Parks of historic significance
- Theme parks
- Chapels or Gazebo/Pavilion in the middle of a park
Things to consider when hosting a park wedding:
- What permits and fees are required ?
- What time frames are your vendors allowed access to set up and clean up?
- Is the space you rented private or open to the public?
- Are there adequate restrooms ?
- Is there adequate parking for your guests or is a shuttle required?
- Who is responsible for the trash and clean up at the end of the event?
- What type of liability insurance must you provide?
- Are there environmental restrictions with regard to set up and decor?
Having these questions answered in advance will help you plan and eliminate unwelcome surprises to your planning – and budget- downstream. Need some ideas for the ideal park wedding location? Check out some of our featured.